Prior to arriving on campus, you should have received an email with your network login information. If you don’t have that email, you’ll find your credentials on the informational sheet provided to you by Exeter Summer at registration.
You can answer most questions by visiting exeter.edu/it. This includes guides on network information and downloading technology services needed for class.
Wireless Access Available Throughout Campus
Device registration is required to access either PEA-Secure or PEA-Guest networks.
To register your device to PEA-Secure:
- Select PEA-SECURE in your network/wifi settings
- Enter your network username (e.g. jsmith) and password. Select “Trust” on certificate pop-up.
- Launch your Internet browser, refresh your browser page or try to go to www.exeter.edu. You should be redirected to the registration page. Follow the steps to register as a “Community member” entering your network username (NOT email address) and password.
- Once registration is complete, you are ready to surf the web.
Technology support is available by phone at 603-777-3693, email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the following locations:
- June 2 – June 4 9:00am – 3:00pm | Agora, Academy Center
- Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm | Data Center
- Friday 7:30am – 12:00pm | Data Center